Comec LEV300 Cylinder Honing Machine
The LEV300 is a machine specifically engineered for cylinder honing of cylinder blocks, as well as for all other kind of precise industrial applications where such operation is requested.
The sturdy construction of the machine offers a high structural rigidity, thereby assuring an extremely accurate finishing.
The honing head feed system is carried out through a recirculating ball screw, and the rotation is activated by a powerful electrical motor.
Thanks to the touch screen control system, which is located in front of the operator, it is possible to enter the work parameters to be calculated by the integrated software, thus speeding up the operation and increasing the honing head's rotation speed.
Discover more Cylinder honing machines
Images may show the product equipped with optional accessories
- Head movement on linear guides
- Vertical honing head travel by recirculating ball screw
- Touch screen control panel
- Electronic handwheel for honing head movement
- Operating software for manual and automatic working process
- Double effect hand-wheel for expanding/retracting the honing head
- Cooling system with magnetic filtering system
- Universal cylinder blocks fixture
- Splash and safety guards
- Wrench set
- Instruction manual
|Min-Max honing diameter||25÷500 mm|
|Max spindle travel||300 mm|
|Spindle rotation speed||0÷170 rpm|
|Max distance table-honing head||600 mm|
|Max longitudinal head travel||780 mm|
|Max workpiece dimensions||900x800x550 mm|
|Honer Feed motor||1,5 kW (7Nm)|
|Cooling pump motor||0,15kW|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1560x1020x2160 mm|
|Net weight||600 Kg|