Comec TR470 Brake Disc and Drum Lathe
The TR470 machine easily and effectively reconditions all kinds of brake discs, drums or flywheels of cars and light trucks, as well as heavy duty vehicles' discs when supplied with proper accessories.
- The monolithic cast iron body with high mechanical features ensures an excellent sturdiness and rigidity.
- The practical Disc/Drum tool holder avoids to continually change the tool holder when you shift from the disc to the drum and vice versa.
- The cross slide feed with adjustable speed always ensures the best surface finishing.
- The adjustable rotation speed has 3 positions to always obtain the proper cutting speed, according to the diameter of the workpiece.
- The standard equipment, including a 30 mm shaft and a wide set of centering cones and blocking bells, ensures the quick and accurate centring of the workpiece.
- The AP50 optional equipment, including the 50 mm shaft and suitable cones and spacers, allows for the machine to be used in the machining of rotors and drums of heavy duty vehicles.
Images may show the product equipped with optional accessories
- Disc/Drum tool holder
- Insert tool holder for Drums
- Insert tool holders for Discs
- Ø 30 mm shaft with nut
- Centering cones
- Clamping bells
- Drum silencer band
- Wrench set
- Instruction manual
Min-Max drum capacity: 150÷710 mm
Max drum depth: 210 mm
Max disc diameter: 860 mm
Max disc depth: 150 mm
Max disc thickness: 60 mm
Spindle rotation speed: 70-100-145 rpm
Variable table feed speed: 0÷27 mm/min
Spindle motor: 0,75 kW
Dimensions (LxWxH): 840 x 505 x 510 mm
Weight: 205 kg